RUBIK'S CUBE SOLVE GUIDE
This is your simple and straightforward guide to solving the 3×3 Rubik’s Cube. In 8 easy steps, you’ll be able to solve your very first Rubik’s Cube. All that is required is motivation, persistence, and a good attitude. Let’s solve!
- 6 sides on the Rubik’s Cube
- Each side has a different color
- The colors: red, orange, blue, green, white, and yellow
- 3 different types of pieces:
- Centerpiece, 6 in total, 1 color, located in the center of each side
- Edge piece, 12 in total, 2 colored piece
- Corner piece, 8 in total, 3 colored piece
- The centerpieces don’t move in relation to one another. Red will also be opposite of orange, blue opposite of green, white opposite of yellow.
- The color of each side is determined by the color of the centerpiece. Example: If you are looking at the green centerpiece, that is the green side.
STEP 1 – The Flower:
This is your simple and straightforward guide to solving the 3×3 Rubik’s Cube. In 8 easy steps, you’ll be able to solve your very first Rubik’s